Frightful Skull Fountains SOLD OUT until 2015!

That's it! Frightful Skull Fountain Kit lucky number 7 just shipped to New York, with kits 5 & 6 going to Australia and England, so I am now sold out for this season! I should be able to find more supplies by July, so I'll announce when I have kits back in stock for 2015. Thanks to everyone who purchased this year! I hope you like your kits!



Here are the kit details so you can plan ahead for 2015:

Frightful Skull Fountain Kits by Eerie Elegance

This is a new and improved version since the instructions included inside my book Enhanced Eerie Elegance, now with a customized skull funnel that works with a custom-cut cauldron handle support. Just add your own cauldron, and you're all set for a fantastic Halloween punch bowl!

Watch this video to learn how to assemble your Frightful Skull Fountain Kit and see it in action!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's This?!? Stay tuned for The Nightmare Before Christmas for Halloween 2023!

Episode 7: Violent Vertebrae

Diagon Alley is DONE!